News Flash

News Flash

Posted on: February 15, 2019

Things to Do

Old train car on track of railroad

The original Collinsville Depot was built around 1899 and later moved to its present location (adjacent to the fairgrounds) in 1975. The grounds were later named in honor of Woody Wilson. The caboose was added to the Depot in 1977. 

The Depot was ...

Read on...

Read More Home - City News

News Flash